2014 WORKSHOP - KENNEDY SPACE CENTER, FLORIDA
2014 INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON
ENVIRONMENT AND ALTERNATIVE ENERGY
"Increasing Space Mission Resiliency through Sustainability"
October 21-24, 2014
Kennedy Space Center, FL
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) and European partners are holding the 12th annual International Workshop on Environment and Alternative Energy, October 21 - 24, 2014 at The Debus Conference Facility at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
An exciting program is being planned that will include presentations on current issues, progress on those issues, and technological solutions, from research and development to commercially available technologies, with a view toward collaboration.
This year’s workshop will have a unique combination of technical presentations and discussions including:
- Increasing Space Mission Critical Ground Infrastructure Resiliency through Sustainability
- Energy/Water Security Measures
- Infrastructure Resiliency Measures and Analytical Tools
- Environmentally-Driven Changes to Aerospace Materials and Process Management:
- Corrosion Protection
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) Regulation
- Other collaborative opportunities welcomed
- Student presentations on related international and domestic research
ABSTRACT SUBMITTAL GUIDELINES
Abstracts should be submitted based on the general thematic outline above.
Abstracts should be between 300 and 500 words in length.
Please submit abstract for the review board to firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline for submission - July 25 - Early submission is strongly encouraged.
Preferred Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott -- Cocoa Beach, FL
103 USD per night – includes free parking
Book your group rate: Int'l Workshop on Environment and Alternative Energy >>
For NASA Travelers:
If you are planning to attend the workshop, the official NCTS Identifier number is 19536-15.
All travel authorizations and vouchers for NASA-Sponsored conferences shall include the NCTS Identifier.
For further information contact Michelle Lamb - email@example.com